The Office of Educational Affairs houses the Scheduling Office, which is responsible for scheduling space for classes, conferences, and meetings held on the Health Sciences campus.The Scheduling Office can provide guidance on room selection and set-up, and provide contact information if special equipment is needed.
Key Steps to Reserve Space (see tabs below):
- Reserve the space with the Scheduling Office
- Request room set-up
- Schedule audio visual requests through Educational Media
Book security detail from campus police if:
- Event will have 50 or more guests
- Alcohol will be served
- Event is scheduled after regular business hours
Place food orders
E-mail request to:Boston Room Request
The Office of Educational Affairs (OEA) is responsible for scheduling space for classes, conferences, and meetings held in the Arthur M. Sackler Center for Health Communications, the Medical and Veterinary (M&V) Building, the Jaharis Family Center for Biomedical and Nutrition Sciences, and Posner Hall.
To reserve space:
- Submit a Room Request Form (alternative form for students requesting a room) and send to the OEA by fax, campus mail, or US mail. We regret that we cannot accept voicemail requests.
- Requests are processed each business day and room confirmations are faxed or sent via campus mail to the requestor.
To schedule a videoconference:
- Reserve space for a minimum of thirty minutes prior to the start time and indicate on the room request form that you are reserving the space for a videoconference.
- Consult with the Educational Media Center early in the planning process to discuss the technical needs of your request.